Learn basic Japanese Learn basic Japanese

Wow something on Ng which didn't offend or troll me... HOW ABOUT THAT!!! :D :3

You Can (Not) Be Serious You Can (Not) Be Serious

Woow! I haven't seen anime style animation this good on Ng for a looooooong time... And it made me laugh which is a thing :3

BOSS BOSS

Everything about this i absolutely love and I can totally relate to this as its one of my biggest fears in life. Hope your career prospers, and keep inspiring us to push forward :)

Watch Dogs Watch Dogs

WOOOOO!!! I luuuuuv the character development! I didn't believe a game could be so immersive!! And i love how you incorporated the rpg elements to increase the player interactivity with the intricate story line! And ooooh don't get me started with the rich array of side quests!!!! I managed to grind to level 21 on my first go! And with a smile on my face :) Thank you sir for making this masterpiece available on NG! I'll send you a few grand in the post along with my undies that i wore when playing this game (they are socked) :3

Aprime responds:

Yep, I tried my hardest to get this Flash remake to resemble the real game as much as possible :D

Hipstercalypse Hipstercalypse

I did all that to help Bill Gates!? Damn... Oh well pretty sweet game nonetheless :)

Beneath the Trolls Beneath the Trolls

I don't usually like these kind of games but this one is pretty fun, the jump animation did make me lol though but that's a good thing! :3